The Children of War is a group formed by the children of Ares, the god of war. All the children wield a signature weapon on their own, which were gifts from their father at the moment of their revelation.
- Sayuri: Oldest of the group. She wields a katana.
- Pietro: Second-in-command. He wields a mace.
- Jax: The peaceful one of the group. He wields a staff.
- Marceline: She wields a pair of daggers, but she often use firearms.
- Remus: Twin brother of Romulus. He wields a Gladius (Roman sword), along with a shield.
- Romulus: Twin brother of Remus. He wields a Pilum (Roman javelin), accompanied with a shield.
- Lily: She wields a rapier, which was later enchanted into a wand.
- The weapons given by Ares are all traditional melee weapons.